- Decrease in the percent/number of chronic absences for specific subpopulations of students (e.g., by school, grade level, ethnic group, etc.).
- Increase in the percent/number of timely and consistent data entry at school sites.
- Increase in the percent/number of school-based teams that review individual school attendance data and coordinate efforts to reduce chronic absence.
- Increase in the percent/number of parents engaged in strategies to reduce absence.
- Increase in the percent/number of families that are connected to community resources to address barriers to getting children to school.
Performance measures help communities hold themselves accountable for achieving the target, which reflects progress, and for producing results that improve conditions for children.
We invite you to share your attendance work in the Blog or Discussion Forum!