Thank you for the feedback on the GLR Community Self-Assessment, which will also serve as the application for the 2017 All-America City Award and provide the basis for identifying those communities that will receive 2016 Pacesetter Honors. The review period on the Self-Assessment/AAC Application is open until September 15. Of course, that's not the only date of importance this Fall.
This week, we are distributing the Draft GLR 2016-2017 Network Activities & Events Calendar. The immediate upcoming dates are:
- AUG 1 Begin reviewing criteria for Pacesetter Honors and All-America City (AAC) Award application
- SEPT 1–30 Participate in Attendance Awareness Month
- SEPT 15 Complete review of draft self-assessment
- SEPT 29 Participate in AAC Webinar, 3 PM ET
- OCT 1 File letter of intent for 2017 All-America Award and 2016 Pacesetter Honors
Please add the events to your calendar and distribute the timeline to your coalition members.