The next Attendance Awareness Month 2017 webinar, The Secret Formula 1+2+3: Improving Attendance for Our Most Vulnerable Students, focuses on providing a warm and engaging start to the school year as well as working across agencies to ensure additional supports for our most vulnerable students. Join Hedy Chang, executive director of Attendance Works, and a cross-section of speakers on August 8, 2017 2:00-3:30 PM EDT.
We look forward to seeing you! Speakers will discuss how to create a positive culture of attendance for all students with a warm and engaging start to the school year. We'll also address how educators can ensure additional supports for our most vulnerable students, including those who are living in public housing, involved in the foster care system, or are exposed to trauma.
* Ayeola Fortune, United Way Worldwide
* Dr. Martha Merchant, University of California, San Francisco
* Silvia Cordero, San Francisco Unified School District
* Janet Meeks, Delray Beach School District
* Minsun Meeker, National Center for Youth Law’s FosterEd CA
* and Hedy Chang, Attendance Works
The webinar will also highlight the newest resources from Attendance Works including our updated teacher toolkit, Teaching Attendance 2.0 with new messaging materials, and the indispensable Attendance Awareness Month resource Count Us In! toolkit.
Don’t miss out on this free webinar! Register here.