This year, NSLA challenges you to ring in the summer with National Summer Learning Day on June 19th. More than 350,000 youth were reached through National Summer Learning Day events and programs across the country last year, including over one-hundred GLR communities. Our goal is to double that to 700,000 in 2015!
Join us on Friday, April 3rd at 1 PM EST for an interactive webinar to find out how you can get involved in this year’s National Summer Learning Day!
You’ll learn more about:
- The new National Summer Learning Day campaign to “Keep Kids Learning” and our new interactive map;
- How other communities plan to participate this year;
- Resources that will help your community generate awareness, build capacity for summer learning, and keep kids learning all summer.
Register today for the National Summer Learning Day webinar on Friday, April 3rd, 2015 at 1 PM EST.
Share with your peer GLR communities your plans:
- What worked for your National Summer Learning Day event last year?
- What are you planning for this year?
- What audience(s) are you engaging?